Sunday 28 September 2014

In Five Years Time!

I might not know you!

Or in five years I may remember that I once started a blog and thought now's the time to start it up again!

The idea being this time not to just waffle on about anything, but to write about my weight loss journey, specifically what I eat to hopefully inspire others to try out some different healthy meals.

As I write I am three and a half months in, and a stone and a half lighter. Not bad considering I stopped for a fortnight in August on holiday, and again for my birthday weekend a fortnight ago.

This is the photo that made me go to the doctors to get prescribed Orlistat. An impressive almost 20 stone! *sigh*
But good news, yesterday I bought myself a new top, size 22 not 24, and tomorrow I will hopefully be wearing my old size 22 trousers to work instead of the size 24s!

I plan on ending each blog entry with what I ate each day, and maybe weekly or fortnightly with a weight loss. So today...

  • Breakfast - Bacon baguette (granary), no spread, bacon grilled, and every single mm of fat cut off it.
  • Lunch - Ryvita with v v light Philadelphia and Waitrose apple and walnut chutney. WW yogurt.
  • Dinner - Slow roast pork (no fatty bits), broccoli and roast potatoes made with spraylight.
  • Pudding - Tescos Healthy range chocolate mousse (yup, it's within the rules!)

No comments:

Post a Comment