Monday 2 February 2009

Woo hoo for the snow!

So last night it started snowing, but I didn't realise till this morning quite how much there was going to be! I got up and ready for work as usual, thinking that once I was out of my quiet side street in the car, the main roads would be fine and I would get to school. As I was shoving mounds of snow off my car, Rachel called me back in, work was on the phone - school has closed! Hurrah!So Rachel and I wrapped up warm and headed for the park, we were building our snowman by 8am! It was absolutely beautiful, I haven't seen snow as deep as this in the UK ever! Its 2pm now and still snowing, I feel like I'm in the Alps!

We are very proud of our snowman, and so were passers by, they kept asking to have their photo taken with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment